MTH410 is a handheld transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
It is very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display and 1 joggle selector and 2 buttons for straight setup of gain and channel.
It has been especially designed for robustness against noise and self-interference thanks to a dual power amplifier and a special “intermodulation cancellation” circuit.
MTH410 benefits of the LINEAR technology allowing EQUALLY SPACED frequency allocation intermodulation free.
It is the only handheld transmitter able to change the modulation by software working as Wideband or Narrowband.
Thanks to the LINEAR and NARROWBAND features, it allows EQUALLY SPACES frequency allocation intermodulation free:
71 Mic on the range 940-960 MHz (250kHz space)
- Dual power amplifier & phase canceling configuration for intermodulation free operation, additional circulator (optional)
- Wideband and Narrowband SW selectable
- Intermodulation free allows EQUALLY SPACES frequency allocation
- User selectable multi-companding systems:
– ENR (noise optimized)
– ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium
- Autonomy Alk.: > 10h @ 50mW, > 7h @ 20L mW (intermod free operation)
- Thin and ergonomics body design
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Easy and quick to setup thru an OLED display