The MRK16 is a modular wireless microphone receiver system that fits up 16 channels in a
19” 1RU chassis. The MRK16 accepts up to 4 MCR54 receivers, supporting multi-zone antenna
distribution, RF filtering and advanced audio routing (analog, AES3 and Dante) for a variety of requirements.
- Up to 16 true diversity channels in a compact 19” 1U rack (4x MCR54)
- Ultra wideband receiver system from 470 to 1260 MHz equipped with 10 automatically selected band-pass filters
- RF Over Fiber for reception without distance limits! The fiber module EXP2 allows to replacement of coaxial cable and antennas located miles away
- Multiple audio outputs:
-Analog (2xDB25 Tascam wiring)
- Dual Area Matrix to select and combine 2 diversity zones. Antenna booster and remote control of Wisycom LFA/ADFA/BFA.
- Bluetooth 5 Long Range: Class 1 (100mW) remote control to connect Wisycom devices within a range of hundreds of meters.
- Daisy chain up to 4 racks for 64 channels in only 4U
- 5 ports manageable Gigabit Ethernet switch (ETH5 is connected to an internal SFP module for fiber data)
- Redundant (dual) power supply on XLR
- Dual Power Over Ethernet input and PoE output (PE1 optional)
- USB-C connectivity with powering (1.5A)