The continuous shrinking spectrum has given us the opportunity to find new solutions and face the upcoming problems related to noise, interferences, and reduced working bandwidth.
Our new UN "Ultrasonic Narrowband" technology, allows:
- Absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference (e.g. next-gen camera range trackers) thanks to a dedicated 70 dB filter
- Narrowband operations, to operate using half of the bandwidth and have an extra 50% range.
- Commute by SW to a wideband mode for compatibility with legacy Wisycom system
All of this with our pristine audio quality:
What is new after the update:
- doubles the amount of channels within the same range
- 50% more coverage
- maintains full compatibility with all previous Wisycom legacy receivers
- uses the best selective audio filter to avoid any ultrasonic interference
To check the eligibility of your transmitters for this upgrade, start by finding the Serial Number of your transmitters.
This will be located on the sticker inside the door of the transmitter. Or you can power on the transmitter and locate this inside the menus. Your serial number will be a letter, followed by 7 digits. An example would be, X9900042.
Second, locate the model of your transmitter, this will be above the Serial Number on the sticker, the example would be MTP40S-USX, or MTP41S-US, MTB40S-USX.
Once you have located the model and the serial number of your transmitter, contact your local distributor.