The ideal choice for speech and vocalist. Thanks to its custom Milab capsule, MCM302 head (cardioid) delivers outstanding tonal performances: its frequency response is very smooth on full 40-20kHz range. Moreover a 2 stages micro-mesh in stainless-steel was especially designed to achieve unbeatable efficiency in suppressing pop. The polar pattern is a cardiod, optimized for rejection on rear-incident sound.
Also available with omnidirectional polar pattern (MCM304).
- Milab VM44 capsule
- Oustanding tonal performances
- Very smooth frequency response
- Unbeatable pop suppression, thanks to a special
- anti-pop filter design
- MCM302 has a cardioid polar pattern (omnidirectional for MCM304), optimized for rejection on rear-incident sound
- Frameless pop filter with stainless-steel micro-meshEquivalent Noise DIN/IEC 651 → 30 dB-A (CCIR 468-3 41 dB)
- Max SPL with less 0.5% THD → 150 dB
- Weight 195 g – Doubled gold contacts for audio signal